Commercial Property Owner Panel Discussion: Working With Your Tenants and Navigating COVID-19
Join Prosper Portland, Venture Portland and the Central Eastside Industrial Council for a panel discussion for property owners. Learn and share best practices for working with your tenants and navigating COVID-19 in the coming months. Our panel is:
- Michele Reeves of Civilis Consultants
- Eric Cress of Urban Development + Partners
- Paul Niedergang of Progressive Development Group
- Brad Miller of Brix Law
Join us to discuss:
- The eviction moratorium and what it means for you
- What landlords are negotiating with their tenants to address the situation
- What regulations are current and coming?
- What would you like to see in a concrete proposal to the Oregon State Legislature?
A question and answer session will be available. This discussion will not be recorded and attendance is limited to property owners, property managers, developers and lenders.”
An RSVP must be made to join this call. Please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- What quadrant of Portland are your properties located?
- Are your properties existing buildings or new construction?
- Are your tenants local or national?
- How long have you owned most of your properties