Our Fall/Winter Grant Cycle is closed
Check out the Central Eastside’s Instagram page for our Awardee Announcement on October 14th!
Click Here to join the Community Grant Information List!
Launched in 2020, Central Eastside Together’s Community grant program is designed to bring community ideas to life. Our grant program is funded through our Enhanced Services District, Central Eastside Together
Grants are available to community organizations providing services in the district that support Central Eastside Together’s core values and goals listed below. All grant funds must be used for projects in the Central Eastside Industrial District.
Our 2022 Fall/Winter Grant Application marks the launch of our 2022-2023 Community Grant Cycle.
Central Eastside Together only funds projects taking place within the Central Eastside Together Boundary. The organizations conducting the projects must be 501c3 non-profits. Fiscal sponsorships are accepted as well. Partnerships are encouraged, and projects with partnerships will be more competitive. Capital projects and capacity building projects are not eligible for funding. The average grant size awarded is between $2,000 and $10,000. A 1:1 match is required on grants from in-kind and/or cash.
Central Eastside Together Goals:
- Increase cleanliness throughout the Central Eastside
- Improve safety for all in the Central Eastside
- Brand the Central Eastside to increase business, customers and visitors
- Support innovation in all forms including strengthening Central Eastside as an employment center
- Increase economic viability of the Central Eastside and promote prosperity for all
- Ensure Central Eastside is an ideal place to create, work, live and visit
- September 1, 2022: Application Opens
- September 29, 2022: Application Due
- October 12, 2022: Awards Announced
- October 15 – April 1, 2023: Projects occur
- May 1, 2023: Grant Report Due
Application // Funding Priorities // Boundary Map // FAQ