WATER AVENUE SHUTTLE (LAUNCHED JULY 2018)
This first-ever district shuttle is a free service connecting employees, residents and visitors to district destinations and additional transit and parking options. By expanding active transportation options, the shuttle also makes freight movement more efficient.
NOTICE….July 4th & 5th, 2019 The Shuttle will be closed for the holiday
Two shuttle buses run simultaneously Monday – Friday during the morning and evening rush hours from 6:30 am – 9:30 am and from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
The CEIC Water Avenue Courtesy Shuttle has a total of 7 stops:
– Dairy Building (2705 SE 8th Ave)
– Oregon Rail Heritage Foundation (2250 SE Water Ave)
– OMSI Northern parking lot (1945 SE Water Ave)
– ODOT Blocks (Water Avenue between Taylor and Salmon)
– Smith Teamaker (110 SE Washington St)
– Eastside Exchange Building lot (123 NE 3rd Ave)
– Oregon Convention Center (most northern bus stop area)
Use the shuttle service tracking system to find out when it will be at your stop.
- Doubled Ridership Between August-November
- Added 2 New Stops for a Total of 8