Have you seen this bus ???
We are truly excited to announce the launch of the new CEIC Water Avenue Courtesy Shuttle. With the goal of alleviating parking and transportation issues in the area, we encourage you to use this free shuttle. Our hope is that, with healthy ridership, TriMet will see value in adding this line to its service.
WHAT : There will be two shuttle buses running simultaneously Monday – Friday during the morning and evening rush hours between 6:30 am and 9:30 am and from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
WHEN : The start date is Monday, July 9, 2018
WHERE : The route stops are :
- – Dairy Building located at 2705 SE 8th Avenue
- – Oregon Rail Heritage Foundation located at 2250 SE Water
- – OMSI Northern parking lot located at 1945 SE Water Avenue
- – ODOT Blocks (Water Avenue between Taylor and Salmon)
- – Eastside Exchange Building lot located at 123 NE 3rd Avenue
- – Oregon Convention Center (most southern bus stop area)The shuttle service even has a tracking system so you can find out when it will be at your stop on the following link: