M+M Special COVID-19 Meeting
Starting next week the Merchants & Makers Committee of the CEIC will be meeting regularly to support one another, share resources, learn about opportunities and shape a post-COVID plan. In the true Central Eastside spirit, we are coming together across industries to lend each other a hand.
Any Central Eastside business can attend, you do not have to be a member.
How to Join the Meeting:
On Tuesday, March 31 at 1:00 PM join the meeting by using our zoom link:
Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/404888066
We suggest copying and pasting this into your calendar so you have it easily available.
What Resources exist for businesses?
- CEIC Website
- Prosper Portland grants – Q&A with Representative from Prosper Portland
- SBA loans – Q&A with Representative from SBA
- OCF Grants for nonprofits
- BBPDX Asks/Offers Website, Boss Ladies Online Group
- Do you know of other resources?
- Negotiating leases with landlords: what are landlords around the district currently doing for tenants?
How to advocate for small business
- CEIC survey
- Hardship stories
- PBA and CEIC letter