Provided by Graffiti Removal Services
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Phone: 503-236-6830 EXT. 701
Service Area: Zones 1 – 8
Please Note: Weather conditions will slow removals that require a paint over
A Waiver form must be filled out prior to Graffiti Removal Services.
Graffiti Service Details
- Hate graffiti is the top priority. You can expect a maximum of 24 hour response time.
- All other graffiti will be responded to within 24-48 hours once a waiver is signed.
- The graffiti removal team is happy to offer education about cleaning tools and basic maintenance you can do on your property. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
- Central Eastside Together will not be doing mural restoration. We can provide information on vendors who provide mural restoration and coating for a fee.
- We are not able to do acid etching or scratch removal from glass.
- The graffiti removal team cannot do roof top graffiti removal or graffiti removals on sides of buildings that might require special equipment or poses a safety risk.
The graffiti removal services team cannot offer services in the following areas or surfaces:
- Buildings around the railroad tracks as they are Union Pacific property. CEIC is working closely with Union Pacific to identify solutions to the graffiti in the area.
- Bridges, retaining walls, bridge signs or bridge columns, as they are a protected class for Multnomah County
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trimet properties including the retaining walls around bus stops.
- To report issues to Trimet call or text a description to 503-238-7433 and press the option for customer service. You can email the issue to email@example.com
- Green utility boxes often use a special warranty paint – if a different paint is used it voids the warranty of that box.
- The graffiti removal team needs specific approval to paint those boxes.
- Parking meters
- Road signs
- Only PBOT staff can clean the front of road signs.
- Bioswales are managed by the Bureau of Environmental Services (BES) which improves water quality.
- Concrete retaining walls outside of businesses.