Provided by Graffiti Removal Services
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Phone: 503-236-6830 EXT. 701
Service Area: Zones 1 – 8
Please Note: Weather conditions will slow removals that require a paint over
A Waiver form must be filled out prior to Graffiti Removal Services.
Graffiti Service Details
- Hate graffiti is the top priority. You can expect a maximum of 24 hour response time.
- All other graffiti will be responded to within 24-48 hours once a waiver is signed.
- The graffiti removal team is happy to offer education about cleaning tools and basic maintenance you can do on your property. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
- Central Eastside Together will not be doing mural restoration. We can provide information on vendors who provide mural restoration and coating for a fee.
- We are not able to do acid etching or scratch removal from glass.
- The graffiti removal team cannot do roof top graffiti removal or graffiti removals on sides of buildings that might require special equipment or poses a safety risk.
- Interested in a mural on your building? Learn more about Portland Street Art Alliance’s Community Art Program and their Commissioned Art Program.
The graffiti removal services team cannot offer services in the following areas or surfaces:
- Buildings around the railroad tracks as they are Union Pacific property. CEIC is working closely with Union Pacific to identify solutions to the graffiti in the area.
- Bridges, retaining walls, bridge signs or bridge columns, as they are a protected class for Multnomah County
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trimet properties including the retaining walls around bus stops.
- To report issues to Trimet call or text a description to 503-238-7433 and press the option for customer service. You can email the issue to email@example.com
- Green utility boxes often use a special warranty paint – if a different paint is used it voids the warranty of that box.
- The graffiti removal team needs specific approval to paint those boxes.
- Parking meters
- Road signs
- Only PBOT staff can clean the front of road signs.
- Bioswales are managed by the Bureau of Environmental Services (BES) which improves water quality.
- Concrete retaining walls outside of businesses.