The CEIC officially launched the Enhanced Service District: “Central Eastside Together” in October 2019.
To learn how to access services please visit our Central Eastside Together Service page.
Announcement: We are currently recruiting for a Board of Directors to manage the Central Eastside Enhanced Services District. Please apply by December 4th, 2019.
To learn more click here.
VISION & MISSION
Central Eastside Industrial District is the national model for a thriving urban industrial district. The Central Eastside’s diverse mix of businesses, industries, makers and creatives contributes to an innovative environment that generates quality jobs, promotes a vibrant pedestrian experience and ensures a resilient, welcoming and connected community. Central Eastside Together will foster a safer district, enhance the pedestrian experience, reinforce economic viability and promote Central Eastside’s unique identity through innovative and highly-responsive programs.
- Transparent and Equitable
- Control and Influence
- Increase cleanliness throughout the Central Eastside;
- Improve safety for all in the Central Eastside;
- Manage parking and transportation demand and improve wayfinding;
- Brand the Central Eastside to increase business, customers and visitors;
- Support innovation in all forms including strengthening Central Eastside as an employment center;
- Increase economic viability of the Central Eastside and promote prosperity for all;
- Ensure Central Eastside is an ideal place to create, work, live and visit.
For more information please reach out to Central Eastside Together’s Program Manager Adrienne Chaillé at firstname.lastname@example.org